Thursday, April 1, 2010

Graduation

I have been thinking a ton about the fact that my brother is graduating this year on May 21st. Ahhhh!! I just remember all the good times we have had.... when we were younger we loved to make up our imaginary games... we played our version of tackle football with just the two of us lol.... whether you believe it or not, we killed bugs together.... I know the poor bugs but my brother went to a higher extent and would torture grass hoppers by pullin off one limb at a time... haha we went to the paddling pool together.... but it depended if our mom would even let us go out, we had to be "good" :P.... we were like best of friends. As we grew older we kinda grew apart but still had some really good times. He has taken me out for supper bought me presents and sometimes takes me out to a movie. We may fight but I know my brother looks out for me and loves me. I have so many people tell me how lucky I am... sometimes I ask them why? lol But when I think real hard, you cant get such a lovin brother better than that.... even though he drives me insane sometimes! ...He drives me around and even will come sit in the hot tub with me cause I cant do those things with epilepsy... he has always been there for me. I just want him to stick around longer... I hope he doesnt move out anytime soon... I dont even know what his plans are exactly after high school but I think he mentioned RCMP. I am so thankful that I have him and I actually dont know what I would ever do without him. His birthday is not long after his graduation... but I told Brandon on his grad I HAVE to be able to dance with him... maybe just embarass him a little ;) Love you Brandon!
------ What are you thankful for?
.... Love
... Always
.. And
. Forever
Cassandra Falun
. Forever
.. And
... Always
.... Love

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tribute to your brother. You are very fortunate to have a brother like Him. Happy Easter sweet Cassandra.

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice tribute to your brother. Enjoy your Easter sweetie.

    ReplyDelete