Saturday, August 27, 2011

Graduation






Wow!
:.
I can't believe I did it.
I went from being in Kindergarten and saying, "I can't wait till I'm done school!", and now I am a Graduated student of 2011 saying, "What do I do now?!". All these school years have gone by, the good times and the bad, crying and laughter, fighting and playing, obeying and disobeying (I was good at the second one o:) . No matter all the struggles I know I got through it by fighting and being determined to finish what I started, to see my future start to unfold.
:.
I did it!
Now I am just going and looking for a full time day job, just so I can relax for a year or two before I go straight into school. Maybe I will have a better thought on what I really want to do, something that shows who -I- am.
:.
Hope everyone has had a fantastic summer and good luck to the parents out there that are sending their kids back into school.
:.
Love yall!
:.
...:::Cassandra Falun:::... :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations...you look so beautiful and happy in your pictures. :)

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. a huge congrats.....you look awesome...beautiful...

    ReplyDelete