Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Meaning Behind The Title

So I have always labeled my blog as Faith On Fire. There is a reason behind this. I have been blogging since I don't know when... My mom got me started on this and she now has stopped blogging herself. But, the reason I still do it, is because I was taught to be strong in any circumstance. I have be through fire, but it has been faith that has brought me through. I am a miracle from birth and I still continue to call myself one because of all the things I've been diagnosed with that has almost killed me and things that have happened to me, which has given me ample times that I have lived to see another day, even if I was in a hospital. Even though there are days I struggle with my Faith, I know it is Faith that has given me the strength to walk through the Fire. My GOD is BIG.

Cassandra Falun

No comments:

Post a Comment