Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bible College!

So, it's time for me to leave the nest. On January 5th, 2013, I will be leaving for Bible College (Vanguard in Edmonton, Alberta). It is going to be one quick move that is for sure. Prayer would be greatly appreciated... God has spoken to me in many ways. I will be going for at least one year for my Children's Ministry Certificate. Children are my life! I don't know what I would do without them. So, this is the journey I have ahead of me. I am so blessed to have a young lady contact me before I even get there, Breann Ryan, she will be my roommate and I look forward to it. It ends up she is in the same course as I am so it is going to be a blast! (Pictures will be added too :P ). I will try my best to keep updates going frequently. Right now, it is chaos! Packing... Man I feel like I'm packing my entire house, but I am so excited to see what God has in store for me.
~ ~ ~
Cassandra Falun
The Life Of
A College Student

2 comments:

  1. It took me many years to hear the voice of God through my heart, and if you are hearing him, he will guide you to make the decisions that are best for you. I am on my own path, and I'm looking at accredited online Bible colleges because I, too, feel a calling. This is a fantastic journey you are on, and I will pray it brings you much joy. God Bless.

    "We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God: those who are called according to His purpose."

    ReplyDelete