Friday, September 9, 2011

Graduated o_O

Being graduated has made me more scared then ever. I am jobless, no one will hire me and I am prayin to God that this last interview will help me start my future.

Bein graduated:
-- makes me feel the pressure of movin out... but I can't afford it.
-- makes me wonder how I will be able to pay for my medication.
-- makes me think on how will I be able to go/get to school when I decide to go back.
-- makes me overwhelmed on how will I be able to survive not having a drivers license.
-- makes me think on how this will all turn out when it's all put together.
-- makes me wish that I just was back in elementary school when the biggest problem was deciding what color to use on a picture.
-- makes me think about how many times a day I use the word 'I'. How selfish I have become, when there are millions of others out there who don't even have the ability to go to school or even get to eat for that matter. Why don't I put everything in God's hands and trust/ believe he will help/ lead me in the right direction?
-- makes me scared.

I'm falling apart and I have lost my path... I know where to go, but I always get mad at myself for letting myself stray off so far... to do the things I did. I'm not proud.

But my favorite quote that I even put in my last post was:

"I don't have to know your name to know your pain...
I have my own.
I don't have to see your home to know your shame...
I have my own.
But someone loved me just the way I am,
And someone loves you just the way you are."

~Reggie Dabbs

That someone will always be in my heart... I asked him to be when I was 5 and he hasn't left my side.

Love Always & Forever ...:::Cassandra Falun:::...

1 comment:

  1. Love the quote....beautiful. He has not left my side either. Here listening sweetie. :)

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete