Monday, November 30, 2009

Persistence

© And though she spoke to Joseph day after day, he refused to go to bed with her or even be with her.- - Genesis 39:10


®Everyday you face the choice of making the right decision. What you’re wearing, saying, doing, pleasing God? Joseph’s choices landed him in prison the first time. He always wondered if it was worth it. But when he became second in command of Egypt, he could see that his decision to honour God was the right choice.

®Using your God-given abilities now will prepare you for when God puts you in bigger settings. Don’t wait! Take advantage of even the “small” opportunities to serve God.


P.S. Sorry it is short today...


Bits and Pieces

-My friend posted this as her status on facebook and I thought it would be great to share and tell my opinion to this statement.

“What if the best in a person brings out the worst in them too?”

My response- -(feel free to post your thoughts in the comments or if you cant you can e-mail me: cassinky@sasktel.net)

© Well honestly I think that we as people are not perfect, so isnt everyone goin to have "a bad thing"? The reality is that we cant hide everythin. The best is awesome when it comes out, but you arent always goin to see the best in people. I think there is no BEST person in the world, we are all people-- the same. We all show great qualities, but ... See we will never be able to hide our faults.... I would have to say to this statement, "What if the BEST in a person, brings out the worst too?" Accept him/her for who he/she is.

4 comments:

  1. I am tickled pink that you decided to ponder this quote further! I am STILL trying to figure it out, but your answer is comforting!!
    xoxoxoxo always my lil angel, Hedder

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all imperfect human beings, saved by His precious blood. We all need to accept one another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly what I thought. I am thankful that everyone agrees.

    ReplyDelete