Friday, December 4, 2009

Basketball

I am so confused how my teacher treats me like I suck... in a game she will barely let me play. It is so hard for me because it is my favorite sport, they want me to pay 100 dollars with the pants included... Should I pay for that, even though I dont really get to play? Or should I cheer from the sidelines instead of on the bench in uniform?... I look at these quotes and debate my thoughts all the time....

-"Somewhere behind the athlete you've become, the hours of practice, the coaches who push you, and the fans who cheer for you, is the little girl who fell in love with the sport and never looked back. Play for her."

-Champions are not made in gyms, Champions are made from something they have deep inside themselves -- a desire, dream and a vision

-God understands our prayers even when we can't find the words to say them. God loves you, whether you like it or not.

This last quote really makes me think about how life is, God understands where I am coming from, yet I shouldnt quit.

-----Input anyone?

6 comments:

  1. Sweetie, do not let anyone push you down, knock you down, or keep you down. Play for the love of the game, you are awesome just the way you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Champions are not made in gyms, Champions are made from something they have deep inside themselves -- a desire, dream and a vision - this is beautiful.....Stay true to your dream. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are awesome! ((hugs to you all))

    ReplyDelete