Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Love



  • Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. If one were to give all the wealth for his love, it would be utterly scorned. ~Song of Songs 8:6-7

We tend to throw the word “love” around a lot. I love chocolate. I love your new jeans. I’d love to hang out. We use it so often we tend to forget what it really means. Solomon says that real love is so strong it can’t be killed. It’s like a fire that can’t be quenched. And it can’t be bought, for it is priceless. Have you ever wondered if you were “in love” with a guy? Because true love lasts forever, it will stand the test of time. Don’t confuse love with something else.



Love Always and Forever, Cassandra Falun

Bits and Pieces

God is a workman. Shakespeare was a workman. I am a workman and hopefully you are too. There is nothing better than being a workman. Following in God’s steps is the only way you can achieve life.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Cassandra,
    There is a song about this verse that I adore.
    It reminds me of how strong God's love is for me. You are right. We say we love ice cream and then we say God loves you.
    It does diminish the effect.

    I just read your last post. I hope you are doing better.

    Blessings and Hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its true, and thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete