Friday, June 11, 2010

Sorry

I haven't written in a real long time. I have had more medical stuff go on... Uncle died... more than enough on my plate. I have a little to share because I did go to YC (Youth Conference) in Edmonton. Some people have come to me to share what I think of their situations, the encouragement I give them and they are surprised of what I say. YC had a lot of impact on me. I have noticed the one line that I loved came to me for a very good reason. "God is the only supplier of peace!" I have had three people come to me and share their stories and they wanted my advice and that is what I said. "God is the only supplier of peace!" You have to believe in yourself and you will see and realize that God has been there all the time. There is no other way, God is the way.
-
--I will try and write more often now that I have a hold of my life :D. Remember that you are God's creation and you are all beautiful!
-
Love Always and Forever,
Cassandra Falun

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cassandra,
    Glad to hear from you! You were missed. :)
    I know your faith will be an inspiration to so many at camp.

    Love your new look. It is beautiful just like you.

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you have returned Cassandra. Sorry for the passing of your uncle and your medical issues. You are very well versed, and I am sure did fine at the camp. Thank you for sharing and look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie, welcome back. I have missed you. Sorry about your uncle. I am praying concerning your medical issues. Praise God for using you to bless others at camp, you are very inspiring. I love your new blog look.

    ReplyDelete