Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wake Up

You know when you have that feeling like you are all alone?
-
You know when you have that feeling your life is pointless?
-
You know when you have that feeling like no one cares?
-
You know when you have that feeling like no one can save you?
-
You know when you have that feeling like no one loves you?
-
I feel all those things and I try to make myself busy... then I started realizing I am just trying to bury and forget all that is happening when I need to get a hold of myself and say that everything is ok because my heavenly Father can save me. He died for me. Just with the reality that I hit at an early age I just feel so young to be going through all of this.
-
Had another seizure today. My parents found me on my back and I was so thankful that I had a orthodontist appointment this morning otherwise my parents wouldn't have been home. God has a purpose and I know he is just trying to wake me up and tell me to listen.
-
Thanks for all your positive comments and prayers. Love you all.

Luv Always and Forever,
Cassandra Falun <3 -xo-

3 comments:

  1. Asking God to stay close by your side and give you extra strength for this battle. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya it is a major struggle. They cant get a hold of my medical stuff and had another seizure on Wednesday. But I know there is a purpose no matter how hard it is to drill it in my head. Luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers and much love continue for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete