Friday, January 8, 2010

Faith

  • The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, oh LORD, endures forever—do not abandon the works of your hands. ~Psalm 138:8

Are you a dreamer or drifter? Do you dream big dreams for your future, or are you just drifting along through life? Either way, it’s reassuring to know that God does have a purpose for you and he will fulfill it! You may have a lot of questions about your life right now. The future may seem mysterious, and you may wish that God would just give you a few clues. Well, claim this promise. You may not know the future, but God does. And because he’s all-powerful, you can trust him. He’ll take care if the rest. Really.




Bits and Pieces

Even the best of Christians are troubled by the question, “Why does an almighty God send, or at least allow, suffering?” When you are nagged by thoughts like this, say to yourself, “I am still in elementary school. When I graduate from the university of Christian life, I will understand His ways better and doubts will cease.

  • Richard Wurmbrand- imprisoned for a total of 14 years, Romania in 1940’s, 50’s, 60’s.

3 comments:

  1. Cassandra,
    You continue to amaze me. The wisdom God has giving you at such a young age.

    Thanks for sharing. Your posts encourage my Spirit. That was a great quote. I actually struggle with that very issue sometimes.

    Your the best. Your future is definitely very bright with the Lord. I can't wait to see how he will use you!

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beyond awesome, be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you... it isnt me who just comes up with this stuff it is all from the Bible :) Its a great book <3

    ReplyDelete