Thursday, January 14, 2010

Exams!... etc.

Well I wont be writing for a while... I have started training for track and I am getting ready for exams, they start next week Friday. I get to write Physics 20, English Language Arts 20, and Math A30... not so fun after all. :P Also after my exam week I am going to Break-forth. I also am goin back into the hospital for a check up on my epilepsy on the 25th of this month, please pray that everything will be fine and dandy, I'd really appreciate it.

**Hugs**
Blessings to you all!



Cassandra Falun


P.S.
Some one said in one of my comments that my light shines so bright, but it ain't mine guys, God is standing right behind me on everything. Once you know you have impacted some one, you will realize the light behind you too.

P.S. x2
Keep readin your Bibles, Satan is beside us everyday too, remember though that our Savior loves, lives, plus he is always there for everyone ;)

3 comments:

  1. Cassandra,
    See you when you get back...Praying you will do well on your exams and your DR. appointment.

    I like your new picture. :)

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture sweetie. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys... That is my school pic... but they took like 5 shots maybe one day I will put them all up :P

    ReplyDelete