Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gratitude

  • Lord you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body will also rest secure. ~Psalm 16:5-9

When life is humming along pretty well, when you feel like you’re in a good place in life, be sure to be thankful, thank God. Even if you have your share of troubles like David did, you probably still have lots to be thankful for. Maybe your “boundary lines” are pretty pleasant, too—a loving family, a solid church, a place to call home. Those are gifts from God, so don’t feel guilty about them, but do be thankful for them. Start Praising God!




Bits and Pieces

Live as though Christ died yesterday, rose from the grave today, and is coming back tomorrow.


7 comments:

  1. Love your bit's & pieces today...Have I told you lately how proud I am of you? Love you Babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassandra,
    Thanks for this encouraging post! I love that verse. So true. I am so grateful to God for always leading me through this life with "joy".
    Blessings and Hugs to you,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its true... God is a great hole filler <3 Luv yall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassandra, I wanted to stop by and thank you for visiting my site and leaving a kind comment. I apologize for it taking my so long to thank you but a few days before you left your comment my daughter fell gravely ill and all of my attention was devoted to her. God did an absolute miracle. She shouldn't be alive and He brought her back to life! Glory to God! I've shared a little bit about our miracle at

    http://freshoiltoday.blogspot.com/2009/12/without-words.html

    I'm soo glad to have found you. Your post today really blessed my heart.....Psalm 16:5-9 is one of my fav's!

    Sweet Blessings!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! And you can always trust in God for miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for shining your light so brightly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No worries it isnt me... God is standin behind me :)

    ReplyDelete