Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Always Forgiveness

Nice and short today. I think anyways :/ haha

“Now Joshua was dressed in filthy clothes as he stood before the angel. The angel said to those who were standing before him, “Take off his filthy clothes.” Then he said to Joshua, “See, I have taken away your sin, and put rich garments on you.” Then I said, “Put a clean turban on his head.” So they put a clean turban on his head and clothed him while the angel of the LORD stood by.”

~Zechariah 3:3-5

Ahh, there’s nothing like a long, hot shower to make you feel clean. But, there are some things you can’t get clean from, no matter how many showers you take. The wrong things we do leave stains that can’t be scrubbed away or hidden. It’s like we’re standing around in filthy clothes, like the clothes Joshua the highest priest wore in this vision. Only God’s method of stain removal can do the trick. He not only cleans us up, but he also provides a new wardrobe for us. Ready to get rid of some old rags? Confess your sins, and ask for God’s cleansing.

Love Notes

Shout! Exclaim! Cry out! Yell! Cheer! Applaud! Roar! Stomp and dance! The day is coming when my Son will return and live with you! The time to celebrate is near!—God Almighty

Cassandra Falun

P.S.

“So he said to me, “This is the wowrd of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might or power, but by my spirit,’ says the LORD almighty.”

~Zechariah 4:6

Want to serve God? First, quit obsessing over what YOU can do for God (as if he needs your money and talents). Then ask yourself, “What will God do through me?”

2 comments:

  1. Amen, amen. Preach it sis. I have my stomping shoes on, ready to dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete