Thursday, December 10, 2009

Strength

  • It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battles; my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great. You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn. ~Psalms 18:32-36

You know, a battle isn’t necessarily hand in hand combat out on a battlefield. We all fight our battles everyday. It is like in school do you struggle in speech class, or in calculus with the complex equations? Do you struggle with people putting you down? Or how running a timed mile in a gym or in cross country? Whatever difficulties you face--in schooling or at home or people who just don’t care— God goes with you. He understands that some things in your life feel like a battle field. Just as God helped David, who needed strength for the battle, he’s ready and willing to help you, too!

I make mistakes, I think everyone has their faults… sometimes we go down the hard way, are you one who does that? Refer to:

  • The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul. The statutes of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple. The precepts of the Lord are right giving joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are radiant giving light to the eyes. ~Psalm 19:7-8


Love Always and Forever,
Cassandra Falun <3


Bits and Pieces

"Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing."

7 comments:

  1. Perfect scripture verses that fit nicely into your posts meaning!! Needed the encouragement from your words today! Thank you Cassandra! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a beautiful encourager, bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cassandra,
    Thanks for the encouragement today. It has been a hard week.

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is niice to know that I am 16 and I am an encourager thanks you guys you are a blessing and encouragers to me as I am going through a battle field at this moment <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. And such a sweet encourager at that! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think sometimes we forget that God is right beside us. It's too easy to think He forgot about us, when in fact that is never the case. Thank God for God!

    ReplyDelete