Monday, February 8, 2010

I"M BACK! (Love Notes)

HEYYYY!!!

I am finally back to the blogging business lol

Little updates here… my exams went great I passed all my classes for last semester and now I am on to the new ones J yaii I am so excited, but really I am not :P. I had a fantastic week at Breakforth. God had a purpose for me going and there were a lot of things said by the speaker that really hit home and showed me some of the decisions that I needed to make. Anyways I am doing great and back on my feet, new start new beginning new semester! Woo!

So I am going to start something new and every Monday I will try and remember it is “love notes” day. I will give you verses and I’ll type it all out and then I will ask you a question and if you like you can share it but by all means you can keep it to yourself. Today it is going to be about strength.




Isaiah 40:29-31

He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Dear Children,

Need an energy boost? When you’re feeling worn out and beaten down, come to me. I will refresh you so that you can walk, run, even soar with renewed strength!

--Your Hope and Strength

What do these verses say you have to do in order to get renewed strength? What does it mean? What does it mean to you?

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will not boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Dear One,

Don’t get down on yourself because of your weaknesses. It’s when you realize that you cant do everything on your own that my power and grace really shine through. Let me be your strength.

--Lord Jesus

In what areas of your life do you need God’s strength? Tell him about it.


Love Always and Forever,

~Cassandra Falun~


Bits and Pieces

Christ’ strength moving in on my weakness. Now… I just let Christ take over! So the weaker I get, the stronger I become.

~Paul the Apostle; Martyred in Rome, 65 AD

5 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo, so glad your back my friend, you were missed. Congrats on passing all of your exams, proud of you. Glad you enjoyed breakforth, and that God taught you some lessons. I am loving the love notes idea. To be strengthened, we must have hope in Jesus, we have to keep the faith. When I am weak, He pours His strength all over me. Thanks for these powerful questions sweet friend, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your exams.....glad you are back. Very timely post. If you read my blog post from today, Wednesday, it will explain. All of the verses you posted apply.

    Blessings and hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Thanks all of you :) I love the love notes thing it makes us all think I believe I will share my thoughts soon :P **hugz**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you back! Missed you and what you have to share! This post does not let me down! Thank you. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awee thanks again guys missed you tooo :D

    ReplyDelete