Monday, February 15, 2010

Love Notes




  • “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will prtect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation. ~Psalm 91:14-16

Beloved,

Trouble in this world comes in many different forms—sickness, accidents, rejection, failures. When you’re in trouble, come to me. Because I love you, my child, I will be with you and save you.

-- Your God and Protector



Love Always and Forever,

Cassandra Falun


Bits and Pieces

  • It is good to praise the LORD and make music to your name, O Most High, to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night, to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp. For you make me glad by your deeds, O LORD; I sing for joy at the works of your hands. ~Psalm 92:1-4

How do you express praise to God? Through singing? Writing? Art? However you get that awesome inner flame out to the world, do it for God and do it all the time!

3 comments:

  1. I love to sing praises to His name,praise dance, and express love to Him in my writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Cassandra,
    This verse is so amazing! Because I love God, I will call upon Him and he will answer me. The one who made the earth listens to me. Wow..Amazing when you think of it.

    I pray you have a blessed week sweetie.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Tammy



    “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation. ~Psalm 91:14-16

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes he is most definitely amazing, he is God, HE IS REAL! He never leaves you behind he never forgets about you he never will hate you for what you have done... he gets disappointed but he loves us no matter if we make a mistake. He always listens, we just need to acknowledge him and listen to what he has to say. <3

    **hugs**

    Thanks for all your comments and I feel blessed that you guys get something out of what I share.

    ReplyDelete