Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Update

I am sorry I havent written in a long long long time. I have been job hunting, put so many resumes out there finally I got a call back and I am gunna be workin at Robins Donuts! Yaii! Plus I had a seizure last Friday so I have just been chillen and tryin not to worry what is going to happen next with my medical issues... plus I have gotten caught up in the Olympics, it's almost like my eyes are glued to the tv lol... plus addin in the cleaning and laundry to finish for my mom. So I will try and have something up by tonight if not there will definitely be one up by tomorrow.
-
Love Cassandra Falun
-
P.S.
I am writing this from school that is why it doesn't looks so fantastic :P Stupid computers have so many restrictions.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job sweetie. Sorry you had another seizure, praying for you. The olympics are awesome. Take care, and be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all good. All I need is faith and believe because God has the plan of my life I don't... ya I am cheering for Canada :P haha

    ReplyDelete